8:32 AM

Welcome to my New Blog!

Thank you for joining me :) This blog is a new space for me to contain my ramblings as I go on The Fool's Journey through tarot. For centuries Tarot has been used as a tool for self introspection, discovery and divination. I have been drawn to Tarot since I was a young child but didn't explore it at all until a few years ago because of my Christian upbringing and environment. I finally gave myself permission to learn about it and why I was so drawn to it just about 2 years ago. I have read many books, played with a few decks, but I'm just now really grasping the amazing process of self discovery that it holds for me. In an effort to learn more about Tarot, and about myself, I decided to start blogging and doing more regular readings for myself and others so that the cards become less of an intellectual experience for me and more of an intuitive one. So, welcome, enjoy sharing my path as I take this journey!

For those interested, I am using the Mythic Tarot right now. This is a deck that is based on Greek mythology and so far I love it and really connect with it. I also have the Spiral Deck. On its way from Minneapolis is a Gilded Tarot that I can't wait to see and play with, that I traded my Mystical Faerie deck and book for. The Mystical Faerie just didn't connect with me. On my wish list (which grows bigger by the day) are the Osho Zen, Sacred Art, Gothic (Vargo), Necronomicon and Mystic Dreamer decks.

And, if you haven't checked it out, The Aeclectic Forum is an amazing place to learn, chat, share and experience Tarot! www.aeclectic.net

Hugs,
Avi

0 comments: