8:46 AM

Today's One Card Reading - Three of Pentacles

Mythological reference: Daedalus receives acclaim for his first achievements.

Divinatory Meaning: Initial completion of work, a basic structure is built which still requires the finishing touches.

Threes in the minor arcana always indicate an initial completion or accomplishment of whatever their suit represents. This is not the fullness of the suit, nor a permanent or final accomplishment. There is always more to the story and more hard work ahead before you reach the ten! But it is the first milestone and accomplishment that should be recognized and celebrated for what it is, with the full understanding that there is more to come.

Today I have court with my ex to address several looming issues that mostly have to do with finances. I have been waiting and struggling for almost a year now (honestly longer than that, since we first split) waiting on him to come through with what we agreed upon in our divorce, and when that didn't happen, I filed through the court to get some remedy. I thought that I had received that in April when the contempt case was heard and awarded, however, the result in tangible form has never come to fruition. It has been a long and hard wait and I have felt like many times that justice was never going to be done. I really feel like today, though, that many of the issues will be resolved once and for all, and the power to change the outcome, or to avoid complying will be taken out of his hands. I know that any victory today will be just the first step, that there will be more to the story of course, in actually seeing the follow through and completion of the verdict which could take several years, but I would like to think that this card is a beacon of hope that there will be some recognition today and accomplishment and at least an initial completion of this time of my life so that I can move on to other, brighter things.

"Don't be afraid of a little opposition remember that the kite of success generally rises against the wind of adversity- not with it" - Napoleon Hill

"Great achievement is usually born of great sacrifice, and is never the result of selfishness" - Napoleon Hill

0 comments: